E-zekiel.com is Church Website Software.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Church websites for moving ministry.
Using Google Analytics with the Statistics Manager
Friday, January 04, 2008 Comments (0)
By using the E-zekiel Statistics Manager together with Google Analytics, a free, third-party statistics service, you can discover lots of things about your site's visitors – and in the process gain feedback that helps you better understand your site's strengths and weaknesses.
Knowing which pages they're looking at, for instance, can help you find out which pages are working and which pages aren't. Finding out which days of the month get the most hits will show you when interest is highest. And view a map showing where in the world all those visitors are.
You can look for all that and more when you track site traffic. The simple steps below will help you get started.
1) Visit http://www.google.com/analytics/.
2) Sign up for a free Google Analytics account.
3) From your new Google Analytics account, take the tracking code (which looks like this: UA-1234567-1) and put it in the User Name field of the E-zekiel Statistics Manager. Click Save.
4) While still In the E-zekiel Statistics Manager, click the View Reports tab. Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
5) Click the Check Status button within Google to verify that the tracking code has been installed on your website.
6) Watch your stats start tracking in about 24 hours. You can access Google Analytics anytime from the View Reports tab in the E-zekiel Statistics Manager.
Log in to leave your own comments.